- registration with website,
- making a purchase from website,
- providing CLARÉ BLANC with comments, reviews, or suggestions,
- submittal an entry in a contest or sweepstakes, responding to one of surveys or participating in another feature of website.
3. Registration at website - any visitor has an the option to register at website, but no registration is required to browse the website. In order to register, a visitor may be required to select a password and provide a name, e-mail address, and other information. A visitor may edit any of provided personal information at any time by logging into an account and following the instructions. If visitor does not create an account during a purchase, a visitor may choose to create one later with the same email address as used for the purchase.
4. Purchases - when visitor make a purchase from website, CLARÉ BLANC will collect the personal information needed to process and ship an order, including visitor’s name, phone number, e-mail address, shipping and billing addresses, and credit card number. CLARÉ BLANC employs reasonable security measures to protect personal and financial information. Credit card details supplied at checkout are transmitted directly to payment provider over a secure connection (SSL). CLARÉ BLANC does not save full credit card number or security code on servers and keeps only card’s expiration date and the last four digits of your card number for the purpose of a proper identification.
5. Other Uses of Personal Information - in addition to the uses described above, CLARÉ BLANC may use personal information to help assess and improve products and to notify about products and services, sales and special events in which a visitor might be interested. Due to registration or purchase products from website, a visitor may receive promotional e-mails form CLARÉ BLANC. It is possible to opt out of mailing list during the registration or ordering process. In addition, registered visitor ma log into created account at any time to opt in or opt out of mailing list, a well as it is possible to opt out of mailing list by using the supplied link in any of CLARÉ BLANC e-mails.
6. “Cookies” used by website - a “cookie” is a small data file that a site can send to web browser, which may then be stored on computer’s hard drive so that particular computer is recognized when it’s user return to the site. These cookies may: (a) allow visitor’s identification (b) be needed to enable a visitor to access an account or other information, and (c) provide CLARÉ BLANC with information that can be used to customize website in accordance with particular needs and preferences. Any web browser can be set to notify a user about receiving a cookie and can be set to reject cookies. If one select not to accept cookies from website, it may limit the options that website provides. You can learn more about cookies and how they work at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
7. Log files - like most standard web site servers website uses log files. These include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP) addresses, referring/exit pages, platform type records, date/time stamp, and number-of-click tallies. These information are used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personal information. Site visit information is used only in aggregate form to help enhance the overall website experience.
8. Disclosure Required by Law - although CLARÉ BLANC is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information of visitors, CLARÉ BLANC may need to disclose personal information when required by law, governmental rule or regulation, or judicial or administrative process.