terms and conditions
1. Contact Information: CLARÉ BLANC LLC, address: 954 Lexington Ave #504,NY, NY 10021; e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as CLARÉ BLANC ).
2. Sales of cosmetics is via Internet in the form of a distance between the authorities - hereinafter referred to as User and http://store.clareblanc.com/ store.
3. CLARÉ BLANC may from time to time change the terms that govern use of website without prior notice. Use of website following any such change constitutes an agreement to follow and User is bound by the revised terms.
4. This Agreement between CLARÉ BLANC and User is effective unless and until terminated by either above mentioned parties. User may terminate this Agreement at any time provided that User discontinues any further use of website. CLARÉ BLANC also may terminate this Agreement at any time, and may deny access to website if in his sole discretion User fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by any above mentioned party, User must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
5. CLARÉ BLANC grant the User a personal, limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to access and make personal use of website. User may not download (other than page caching) or modify any content from website. This license does not include the right to any resale or commercial use of any content on website; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the website or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. No portion of website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. User may not use any meta tags, meta names or any other "hidden text" that uses name of CLARÉ BLANC or trademarks as well as may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of CLARÉ BLANC (including images, text, page layout, or form) without CLARÉ BLANC express written consent. Any unauthorized use of website will terminate the license.
6. By sending an e-mail on address firstname.lastname@example.org User is communicating with CLARÉ BLANC electronically, and User consent to receive communications from CLARÉ BLANC electronically. CLARÉ BLANC will communicate with User by electronic mail, a general notice posted on an website, or by written communication delivered to the mailing address CLARÉ BLANC have in records. User agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that CLARÉ BLANC provide electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications be in writing.
8. All content included on website, such as text, video clips, audio clips, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations and software, belongs to CLARÉ BLANC or CLARÉ BLANC content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the selection, coordination and arrangement) of all content on website is also CLARÉ BLANC exclusive property and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. User may use the content on website as a personal shopping and/or information resource. Any other use, including any reproduction, republication, modification, distribution, transmission, display or performance of website content for commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited. CLARÉ BLANC maintain a copyright piracy surveillance program and we vigorously enforce our ownership rights in our website content.
10. From time to time website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions relating to product descriptions, pricing and availability. CLARÉ BLANC reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. If a product offered is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in its unused condition for a refund.
12. The prices on website are displayed in U.S. Dollars and Euro and are valid and effective only in the United States.
14. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account and password and for restricting access to his computer. User also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his account or password. Users under 18 may use website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. CLARÉ BLANC reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at his sole discretion.
15. The information provided by website is intended solely for informational purposes and is not intended to be used for medical diagnostic purposes or to serve as a recommendation for treatment and/or management of any medical condition. Information on website should not be used in place of consultation with a physician or other qualified health provider.
16.Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability.
WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CLARÉ BLANC MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF WEBSITE OR ITS INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS. USER EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT HE USE THIS SITE AT HIS OWN RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CLARÉ BLANC DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CLARÉ BLANC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ABOVEMENTIONED E-MAIL ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CLARÉ BLANC HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF WEBSITE, USER’S ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO USER’S COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE USER MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT CLARÉ BLANC SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION ON WEBSITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIAIBLITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO PARTICULAR USER. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN CLARÉ BLANC AGGREGATE LIABILITY (INCLUDING THE LIABILITY OF CLARÉ BLANC EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS) FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
17. This Agreement between CLARÉ BLANC and User shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of New York, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of New York.